Katani Secondary School
Location: Mavoko Constituency, Athi River District, Machakos County, Kenya
The school was started in 2010. There is a population of 200 students
Amara started working with this school in 2017
Team decided to work with this school because there is potential for growth in student population.
The school has proactive teachers and Board of Management.
Amara has assisted with:
- Construction of a kitchen
- A systematic library in May 2018
- Football uniforms and balls
- Sanitary towels and stationery
- Metal cabinets
- Amara constructed a boys' dormitory in April 2019