Agape Children Hope Centre
In an effort to promote vocational training at the Centre, Amara partnered with CAREducation Trust-UK by:
1. Supporting them with wash basins and desks
2. Donating computers, fabric, mattress, TV set and clothes
3. Paying school fees for 6 Kyangoma special needs students.
4. Peer to peer workshop by Aga Khan Senior Academy Nairobi (community service)
Tania Integrated Rehabilitation Centre
This is a mixed boarding school for abandoned and orphan children.
Amara has assisted the institution by:
- Partnering with Aga Khan Senior Academy IB students to set up a Bio-digester for their project
- Donation of a Greenhouse
- Various donations in terms of food supplements and clothing
Compassionate Hands for the Disabled Foundation
This is a home for disabled children based in Ruai.
Amara has regularly supported the Centre with:
Butterfly Care Centre Africa
This is a home for children and young adults living with disabilities.
Amara supports this institution with regular donations of: